What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Also known as regenerative medicine, stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells that allow the body to heal and repair a variety of conditions. Just some of the conditions that see favorable results from stem cell therapy include:
- Chronic pain
- Type 2 diabetes
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sports injuries such as rotator cuff tears
- Natural joint reconstruction for hips and knees
- Headaches and migraines
- Heart conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neurological disorders
- And more!
What’s involved in Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a non-invasive procedure that utilizes the most state-of-the-art techniques that vary according to the condition. For example, regenerative stem cell injections are commonly used for knee osteoarthritis. Regenerative cell therapy also has applications for Achilles tendonitis, rotator cuff tendonitis, and degenerative arthritis. At Genesis Regeneration Centers, we’ll provide a comprehensive assessment and design a customized strategy for your specific needs.
What are the benefits of Stem Cell Therapy?
One of the main benefits of stem cell therapy is the reduced amount of time needed to recover from an injury. With stem cell therapy, you could likely see a significant increase in the speed of your recovery. In fact, for many years now, stem cells have been used to help professional athletes recover faster from injuries. Additional benefits of stem cell therapy include:
- Reduced pain and medications. Due to stem cell therapy’s effectiveness in reducing pain – even chronic joint pain – it may help reduce the need for many medications.
- Increased mobility and better sleep. Being that stem cell therapy can help repair joint damage, it can also increase your flexibility and range of motion. In addition, depending on the situation, it can also improve your sleep quality.
- Prevention of future injuries. Because stem cell therapy has the ability to reduce muscle compensations, it can also help prevent future injuries.
Schedule Your Appointment for STEM CELL THERAPY
Call (972) 212-5725 or Complete the Form Below and We Will Contact You Shortly.
New Patient Special
Mon: 9:30am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Wed: 9:30am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Thurs: 9:30am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Fri: private appt only
Sat: (1st, 3rd, 5th of month) 9:00am -12.30pm